The City of Armstrong will be proceeding with the capital works project for utility and road reconstruction of Danallanko Drive starting June 6, 2022 with the anticipated construction completion date of September 16, 2022.
The project scope of works can generally be categorized as:
- Sanitary main and servicing upgrade
- Storm main and servicing upgrade
- Water main and servicing upgrade
- Installation of concrete curb and gutter
- Installation of concrete sidewalk
- Repaving of Danallanko Drive
The work entails a full utility upgrade for water, sanitary and storm, including road surfacing, curb, gutter and sidewalks. The underground utilities were assessed in previous studies as being at end of life and was classified as
a higher priority project.